BIEN - " California King Bed "


She is one of the best Manga-illustrator I ever know.!!!!
Check her blog out... <3


4 responses to “BIEN - " California King Bed "

  1. i just want to thank you for the most amazing and sweetest comment ever you left on my blog. :D

    hope to meet you soon!

    xoxo

  2. argh mich stören meine schuhe :x passt nicht! x´D
    aber dankeschön!♥ war ein toller tag mit dir :*

  3. Lovely outfit! Something I would wear .. DEF!

    Btw, ANTWERP??? Chérie, you're going to LOVE IT! Honestly, the shops are sooooo OH! xxx I also studied in Antwerp: the Antwerp International Business School - a Fashion, Marketing and Innovation course. I miss my Caramello Latte drugs :(

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your visiting, comments and supporting my Blog. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Tuan Ng.

TO DO LIST

Antwerp
Amsterdam
Japan
London
Los Angeles
Milano
New York
Seoul
Stockholm
Sydney
FASHIONsoWHAT. Powered by Blogger.

Join me with bloglovin

Follow FASHIONABLE & COLOUR YOUR LIFE

Blog-Archiv

Links

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fashionsowhat-Tuan-Ng/140729589320923